Summer meals available for students
Free summer meals for students are available throughout the summer, June 28 – Aug. 20. Here’s where students can grab a healthy, nutricious meal:
Liberty Middle School
- Meals are provided each school day to summer school students
- Students and parents/guardians can pick up meals 8 a.m. – 12 noon
Hanofee Park, Sunset Lake Road, Liberty
- Meals are provided for summer camp
- Walk-ups welcome!
- Breakfast availabe 8-8:30 a.m.
- Lunch available 12-12:45 p.m.
Additional Pandemic-EBT relief coming this summer
New York State is again providing Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) food benefits to all households with children who are eligible to receive free school lunch under the National School Lunch Act and whose school was closed or operating with reduced in-school attendance during the 2020-2021 school year.
Distribution of the benefit began in June 2021 and will continue for several months.
Most eligible public-school students can expect to receive their first benefit beginning in late-July. If your child is eligible and has still not received P-EBT benefit by October 2021, please fill out the P-EBT Information Form.
Here’s some more information about the benefit:
- If you have misplaced a P-EBT Food Benefit card issued to your child, you may order a replacement card by calling 1-888-328-6399.
- Once you have set up a PIN, you can check benefits balance by visiting www.connectebt.com or calling 1-888-328-6399.
- For more information visit NYSOTDA P-EBT Benefits Information Page.
The Liberty Central School District is not affiliated with this program. All questions should be directed to the NYSOTDA P-EBT Benefits Information Page or by calling 1-888-328-6399.
Free breakfast and lunch are served in our cafeterias.
Lunch Menu (all schools)
Daily choice of the hot lunch, sandwich of the day, or PJB with string cheese.
All lunches served with fresh vegetables with dipping dressing and choice of assorted fresh or canned fruit.
- Have a great summer!
Free Meals for Teens, Kids
Daily Lunch Options
- Salad bar
- Fresh and canned fruit
- Assorted dipping sauces/condiments
- Assorted juices
- Skim, one-percent and fat-free milk or chocolate milk