Parent Portal allows parents and guardians to securely view information online about their student, such as report card grades and emergency contact information.
If you are already signed up for the Parent Portal, click https://st-ly.mhric.org/liberty/.
The Liberty Central School District is presently providing access for parents to our “School Tool Parent Portal”. Parents/guardians will be able to access their child’s information securely in our student management system via the Internet. Viewable information through this portal includes your child’s schedule, attendance (daily and by course), discipline, progress reports, report cards, and individual class averages and assignments (as determined by the teacher). In addition, parents/guardians will be able to email teachers from within the portal.
In order to get started, we will need some information from you:
- ONLY parents/guardians who request parent portal access may access to this system.
- Send an email to HSParentPortal@Libertyk12.org, MSParentPortal@Libertyk12,org or ESParentPortal@libertyk12.org, from your current email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then you must send this initial request from that email address. Your email address will become your username for the parent portal. In addition, any email correspondence between you and the school, through this parent portal, will go to this email address.
- In the subject line of your email, type “parent portal access.”
- In the body of the email, please include the following: your name and the name and grade of your child as indicated in the school records. (Joseph Smith grade 10, not Joey Smith)
- Within one week after you submit your request, you will receive an email with instructions for logging into the parent portal, getting a temporary password, changing your password, and navigating the site. These instructions will also appear on the Liberty website at www.libertyk12.org. If you have questions during the process that the instructions on the website do not address, please email HSParentPortal@Libertyk12.org for assistance.
Please understand that the Liberty Central School District DOES NOT have access to your password. If you forget your password, please use the system process to acquire a new one. No one in the district has the authority to reset your password. We hope that you will find this information helpful as we strive to increase communication between school and home.