Below are the arrival times for the 2022-23 school year at Liberty Elementary:
- 7:15 to 7:35 a.m.: Early Arrival — drop off at main entrance
- 7:35 to 7:40 a.m.: Buses enter campus. No car entry allowed.
- 7:40 to 7:55 a.m.: Kiss & Drop is open between the school and library.
- 7:55 to 8:05 a.m.: Drive around school reopens to cars.
- 8:05 a.m.: Late bell
- 7:15 a.m. to 8:05 a.m.: Walkers may arrive.
Early arrival and late bell times are precise. Use a cellphone for a correct time.
Officer Poppo is the deciding factor as to when cars may and may not come onto campus. It may take a longer or a shorter amount of time for the buses to line up and/or to leave campus. Please follow his directions.
Where do I drop off my child?
POD door: teachers
- Green (left of main entrance): Bury, Fodor, Joyce, Knight, Monda/Green, Nicholson, Ritz, Williams.
- Red (main entrance): Conner, Countryman/Rubik, DeVantier, Kratz, Kutschera-Zombo, Johnston, Poley-Gorr.
- Blue (right of main entrance): Benjamin, Cohen, Gorr/Green, Itzcowitz, Shormis, Treible, VanLeuven.
- Yellow (across from the library): Eisenberg/Smith, Hahl, Hamilton, Hess, D. Philips/Schafer, Sharrin, Stephens, Stratton.
- Purple (near the playground): Farrand, Glickman, Houghtaling/McAllister, Kline, A. Philips, VanKeuren, Wood.
If you have multiple students in your car, you may select a door to drop all the students off at one time, regardless of what teachers they have. If you are unsure of your student’s teacher, please call the office at 845-292-54000, ext. 2030.
When dropping off students, always drive slowly and safely and do not pass other cars. We love our students and staff!