The Liberty High School prom will take place on May 18 at the Villa Roma Clubhouse from 7-11 p.m.
Students and families, please take note of the following reminders:
- Decorating will take place the day before prom, May 17. Students who would like to decorate should sign up with Ms. Santillo.
- The Clubhouse at the Villa is exclusively for students and chaperones.
- Families are encouraged to accompany their children on May 18 at the high school to take photos outside before students depart. Family and friends can come to Liberty High School to take photos May 18 from 5-6 p.m.
- Mr. Fleck will announce students and their dates as they proceed out of the school May 18 at 6 p.m.
- Tickets are $45.
- Students should pick up their Prom Agreement from the Main Office. More information will be shared with students through the school’s Gmail account.
- Prom Agreement and Consent Forms are due to Ms. Santillo on May 6. These must be submitted in order to attend prom.