The first day of school is almost here, and we are very excited to welcome everyone back to Liberty schools. The complete Opening with Liberty Pride Guide 2021-22 is available here, and here are some important highlights:
- All students will attend school five days each week for in-person instruction
- Masks will be required for all students while in Liberty schools and while on our school buses. Masks will not be required outdoors.
- While in our buildings, physical distancing of 3 feet will be maintained.
- Lunch may look a little different. The required physical distancing is 6 feet at lunch, and some students may have their meal in the cafeteria or another appropriate space. Your school building will share details as we get closer to the first day of school.
- Families will not be asked to purchase Chromebook insurance. LCSD will cover that cost so students will always have a working device.
- The Elementary School Supply Lists and the Middle School Supply Lists are on the district website!
- Boys and Girls Club is back and begins Oct. 1. Families will pay a registration fee, but there will be no monthly fee during the 2021-22 school year! Watch for updates from the Boys and Girls Club.
- ClassLink is coming to the district, enabling our staff and students to access all of their programs and apps with a single sign-on. Details will be shared soon.
- If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us and follow our Chain of Command Calling Guide, so you’ll always get in touch with the right person.
The first day of school is Sept. 7. We can’t wait to see you!