Liberty Elementary PTA will award three (3) scholarships in the amount of $500 each to graduating seniors. The scholarship may be used toward tuition, fees, or books.
Students named as Liberty Elementary PTA scholars must:
1. Graduate from Liberty Central School District High School with a cumulative minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the end of 7 semesters.
2. Apply or be accepted to pursue undergraduate study on a full-time basis leading to an Associate or a Baccalaureate degree at a technical or trade school, or post-secondary college or university.
3. Have a minimum SAT score of 1000 or a minimum ACT score of 20.
4. Be available for an interview with the PTA Executive Board if selected as a finalist.
5. Have successfully completed community service hours required for graduation.
Applications are available in the high school guidance office.