The Liberty High School Senior Prom will take place on Saturday, May 19 from 7 to 11 p.m. at The Clubhouse at The Villa. Please take note of the following information and reminders:
Prom portraits will be held May 19 at Liberty High School beginning at 4 p.m.
- Photographers from Ferguson Weddings will be taking prom portraits inside Liberty High School from 4-6 p.m. on Saturday, May 19.
- A price sheet for these portraits will be sent home with students on May 7.
- Payment for photos is due before photos are taken on May 19.
- Students can bring payment with them to the high school on May 19.
Students who would like to sign up for professional prom portraits from Ferguson Weddings should sign up in advance to reserve his/her preferred time slot.
- Students should sign up with Ms. Santillo and are encouraged to sign up early to reserve their preferred time slot.
- A non-refundable fee of $10 is due at sign ups. This fee will hold your spot and go toward the cost of your portraits.
- Please be a few minutes early for your photographs!
Formal announcements and entrances will begin at 6 p.m. at Liberty High School.
- Mr. Fleck will announce the names of students and their friends and/or dates as they walk out of the school’s main entrance doors at 6 p.m.
- This is a perfect time for parents and friends to take photos before students depart for prom.
- Parents are encouraged to accompany his/her children to the high school to take photos outside before students depart as The Clubhouse at the Villa is exclusively for students and chaperones.
Prom contracts were due on May 4.
- Prom contracts were due to Ms. Santillo on May 4. Students MUST complete this in order to attend prom!
We want to see your prom photos!
- Glitz and glam, corsages and courtships, and lots of memories – there are so many great things about prom night. We would LOVE to see your favorite prom pictures and stories. Share them to our Facebook page or submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be inserted in an album.