How to find a COVID-19 vaccine near you
Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control states that being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 helps protect school staff and students and reduces the need to quarantine if you are exposed to the coronavirus.
The COVID-19 vaccine is now widely available. Here’s where you can get vaccinated now:
- The Sullivan County Department of Public Health maintains this list of local vaccine clinics
- Click here for a pharmacy or health care provider offering the COVID-19 vaccine near you.
- Call 1-800-232-0233 for help finding a vaccine
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 and a list of local options will be sent to your phone
- Check your local pharmacy’s website. Many pharmacies now offer walk-in vaccinations or appointments.
- Visit the CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions Page for information about COVID-19 vaccinations