Congratulations to the Liberty High School Future Business Leaders of America members for their success at the NY FBLA Spring District Meeting, held Feb. 13 at Carmel High School.
Several Liberty students placed in their categories, including:
State Elemination Events
- Destiny Pearson: Third Place, Public Speaking
- Melania Quick-Lepke: Fifth Place, Impromptu Speaking
- Ysabel Manzi:Fifth Place, Client Services
- Carlos Torres: Fifth Place, Introduction to Decision Making
First, Second and Third Place automatically qualify for the State Leadership Conference in April; Fourth and Fifth Place are alternates.
- Leah Fitzgerald: Fourth Place, Business Communications
- Nicole Blais: Fifth Place, Business Law
- Nicole Blais: Fifth Place, Sports Management
Each year, thousands of students launch promising and rewarding careers through participation in Future Business Leaders of America. Through its four divisions – secondary, post secondary, middle level and Professional – FBLA helps members bridge the gap between classroom and the business world by giving them an opportunity to learn first-hand about the business community.