Athlete registration just got easier! The Athletic Department is going digital through FamilyID, a secure registration platform that provides students with an easy, user-friendly way to register for sports.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Before you register
All student-athletes must have a current physician’s physical on file with the health office to participate in sports. If your student athlete’s physical is expired, you may submit a new one to the health office by taking a picture or scanning a copy and uploading it to the FamilyID form or please hand in a copy to the appropriate school health office.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/liberty-central-school-district-athletics
Follow these steps:To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word “Programs.”
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary
- Click the green Submit After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 ext. 1. Support is available seven days per week and messages will be returned promptly.