Liberty families can now complete many of the required school documents through FamilyID.
FamilyID offers an easy, one-spot way to sign items such as handbook agreements, media releases, and acceptable use policies. The Liberty Athletics Department has been successfully using FamilyID for several years.
Parents and guardians can register via the FamilyID link, through which all three Liberty school buildings may be accessed. These links will take you directly to each building’s individual Family ID page:
- Family ID | Liberty Elementary School
- Family ID | Liberty Middle School
- Family ID | Liberty High School
Then follow these steps:
- Click the FamilyID link and select the registration form under “Programs.”
- Click the “Register Now” button and scroll to “Create Account/Log In.” (Click “Log In” if you already have an account.)
- Enter the account owner’s first and last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password.
- Select “I Agree” to the Terms of Service.
- Click “Create Account.”
- You’ll receive an email from Family ID. (Check spam and junk folders if you don’t see it).
- Click the link in the e-mail.
- Complete the information requested.
- Click “Continue.”
- Review your registration and click “Submit.”
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from FamilyID.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-205-2800 x 1