If you need assistance with Family ID, support will be provided on August 15, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in room 313 of the high school. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come to our support opportunity or to call Mr. Bianco, the athletic director, at 292-5400 extension 2013. You may also e-mail Mr. Bianco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to announce that we are continuing to offer the convenience of online athletic registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member, for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
All student-athletes must have a current physician’s physical on file with the health office to participate in sports.
If your student athlete’s physical is expired, you may submit a new one to the health office by taking a picture or scanning a copy and uploading it to the FamilyID form. You may also hand in a hard copy to the appropriate school health office.
Junior Varsity and Varsity Sports:
- Registration for Junior Varsity and Varsity Fall Sports opens on July 19, 2019.
- The Junior Varsity and Varsity Fall sports season begins on August 19, 2019.
- Registration for Modified Fall Sports opens on August 5, 2019.
- The Modified Fall sports season begins on September 5, 2019.
If you already have an account you may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
- Click on the Current Season registration form on your school’s Family ID Landing page. https://www.familyid.com/liberty-central-school-district-athletics
- Login using the email address and password you created previously (do not create a new account).
- Choose the sport.
- Click on “Add Participant Below or Click to Select” and pick your child’s name.
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
- Save and Submit.
Follow these steps to create an account for the first time.:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 extension 1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly. In addition, if you require computer access or need assistance, please call, or make an appointment with the Main Office in the High School at 845-292-5400, extension 2005 or the Main Office in the Middle School at 845-292-5400 extension 230.