The 2019-2020 school year sure came with some surprises, and Liberty’s yearbook committees are working hard to create terrific yearbooks to commemorate it all.
Here’s an update on the status of this year’s publications:
High School Yearbook
- Cost: $68. If paying with cash please bring the exact amount. Make checks out to “Libertas.”
- How to order: There are a very limited number of High School yearbooks still available for purchase. You can order your 2019-20 “Libertas” LHS Yearbook here.
- The last day to pick up a yearbook is 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. June 23.
Middle School Yearbook
- Cost: $25
- How to order: Students ordered their yearbooks earlier this year, but a few are still available for purchase. Contact Ms. Canola at ccanola@LibertyK12.org
- When will they arrive? Middle School yearbooks are available for pick-up and purchase 8:30-11:30 a.m. at the entrance to the Middle School on the following schedule:
Social distance rules will apply, mask required.
- Grade 5: Monday, June 22
- Grade 6: Tuesday, June 23
- Grade 7: Wednesday, June 24,
- Grade 8: Thursday, June 25
Elementary School Yearbook
- Cost: $22.
- All Grade 4 students will get a FREE yearbook!
- How to order:
- Use the online payment system at https://create.blossom-books.com/CommunityBookSelect.aspx?bID=10332
- When will they arrive: The 2019-20 LES Yearbook will be distributed in Fall 2020.
- Questions? Email me Ltreible@libertyk12.org
LES students are invited to submit a cover design for the LES 2019-2020 Yearbook!
Artwork must be an original 8.5 x 11” design. The theme is “Young Heroes: How you’re doing your part to save the world.” Email submissions to Ltreible@LibertyK12.org by June 26.
Grade 4 Baby Photos
The yearbook will include a page LES Fourth Graders’ baby photos!
To participate, email the photo (JPEG please) to Ltreible@LibertyK12.org and write “Grade 4 ES Baby Photo” in the subject line.