dec. 16, 2016
On Friday, Dec. 16, at approximately 11:30 a.m., an accidental fire alarm went off at
Liberty High School.
The alarm sounded after kitchen staff removed a burnt piece of
pizza from the oven and took it outside.
Students, staff and faculty temporarily moved to the auditorium
while officials from the fire department
cleared the building. The building was cleared to resume normal
activity ten minutes later.
We thank all of our faculty, staff and students for their
attention and cooperation during this false alarm. We also thank
the fire department and police staff for their prompt response