As the new school year approaches, parents are reminded to adhere
to the new dismissal procedures in order to facilitate a safe and
efficient dismissal for all Elementary students. Refer to the
diagram pictured to understand the traffic flow and bus area and
note the following procedures:
• Call the office before 1:30p.m. for any changes in dismissal arrangements; requests will not be taken after that time.
• Buses will be lining up first; cars will not be able to enter the bus lane.
• If you are picking up your child at dismissal and driving, please DO NOT arrive before 2:40 because escorted students and walkers will not be dismissed until after the buses leave (approximately 2:45p.m.).
• The road behind the Public Library will be closed off during dismissal.
• Car traffic will not be admitted into the bus lanes; drivers will have to wait to leave until after the buses have gone.
• For those parents driving you are asked to pull up to the main entrance no earlier than 2:40p.m. and wait in your car for your child to be released.