top: Racers get ready for the start of the race
bottom: Kids participate in the Fun Run!
We hope you'll join us
SAAD FOURTH ANNUAL
Spring Fling 5K Race/Walk!
Many sponsorship opportunities available!
The Fourth Annual Spring Fling 5K Race/Walk will take place on Sunday, April 27 at 9:00 a.m., registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Proceeds will be used to raise the awareness of the dangers of substance abuse and is sponsored by the Liberty High School Students Against Destructive Decision organization (SADD).
Entry fees are:
$20 - EARLY REGISTRATION
$25 - DAY OF RACE
$10 - STUDENTS
15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49,
50-59, 60-69, 70+
- T-shirts will be given to the first 100 racers
- Refreshments will be available to all participants after the race
- Not a runner? Walkers are welcome to participate!
- Don't want to run or walk alone? Form a team!
- LCSD Students: Did you know there is a "Sponsor a Student" opportunity to receive a "race fee scholarship?" Please see Mrs. Forbidussi if you are interested.
- LCSD Students: Do you need volunteer credit? This might be a great place to earn those credits!
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!
The race route will be the same as last year, and competitive runners will be organized by age bracket. The Spring Fling Fun-Run for kids 12 and under will take place at the conclusion of the main race - there is no entry fee for the Fun-Run.
For more information, registration form, route map and sponsorship opportunities, contact SADD Student Advisor Sally Forbidussi at firstname.lastname@example.org.